Clinical Management - CCO, DON, MRN, PhD
DIR. BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES | 38-bed adult and senior inpatient unit
JDi is pleased to share our most recent behavioral health recruiting assignment for dedicated, compassionate, care-driven yet decisive Director of Behavioral Health MSN candidates. TWould you like a promotion from Nurse Manager or DONto Director of Behavioral Health Services?
- Do you want to work for a dynamic, comprehensive Magnet Health System serving upstate South Carolina and northeast Georgia providing state-of-the art health care for residents in eight counties for more than 100 years?
- Are you a clinical/administrative nurse leader with: an MSN or BSN (willing to acquire MSN status) licensure within a compact state and a minimum of 2-3 years’ inpatient, psychiatric management experience?
If you answer “yes” enthusiastically to all the above, then why not be THE gentle but diplomatic CHANGE AGENT motivated to:
- “Step-in” to a newly managed unit, bringing solid clinical knowledge, confidence and capabilities to solve problems in a timely fashion,
- Leading and creating clinical consistency and quality initiatives,
- Successfully managing compliance/regulatory oversight and maintaining patient safety,
- Supervising billing, care management, admissions/discharges, physician relations, clinical quality and outcomes/evidence based practices.
Join an organization to be first in the area to utilize NeuroStar TMS Therapy, a non-drug therapy for the treatment of adults with major depressive disorders and other evidence-based practices.
Let’s talk about this opportunity driving this ever-expanding and respected behavioral health system as soon as possible! Please reply to this email with 2-3 of your best available times or call my office now! 901.763.0696.
Contact us NOW if you have:
- MSN or BSN (If BSN; must be willing to get MSN within 2 years.)
- Minimum 2-3 years inpatient management experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years psychiatric management experience.
- Recent successful acute (IP) care leadership experience on psych unit within medical health system.
- Track record for successfully managing compliance, regulatory oversight, and maintaining patient safety.
- Understand and enjoy working within a contract management company with dual reporting responsibilities to Signet and AnMed Health; a rural, southern health care system. (Under 30,000 population).
Competitive Salary, Benefits and opportunity for growth.