Executive Management - ED, CEO, COO, VP Ops
We have several Executive Director positions open. Here is a brief overview:
Would you thrive in a start-up leading a dynamic team responsible for opening a new adolescent RTC in the greater Philadelphia area? If you love helping female adolescents work through trauma and other issues, as well as collaborating closely with educational consultants this ED opportunity for you.
Would you prefer the challenge of taking a well-established organization in the mid-west to the next level of overall performance. Are you a well-grounded, yet inspiring executive director who is energized by mentoring and developing team members to improve performance and deliver outstanding care at a national respected teen RTC in lake area of central Missouri?
JDi works with behavioral health organizations to source the brightest and best executives who match the organization’s style and culture. We maintain long-lasting relationships with top talent in the field, which results in an inside network and competitive recruiting edge every time.
Our Mission is to provide exceptional service and results, thereby becoming VITAL partners with our clients and candidates. We accomplish this through our Five Pillars of Service:
JDi’s Five Pillars of Service
- Value for your investment
- Integrity and open communication
- Top talent with industry expertise
- Attention and responsiveness
- Long-lasting relationships
JDi’s Success Record is at Your Service. Whatever your needs, JDi can either provide you with services or refer you to those who can. Call us today to plan for your next big success.
The qualified Jeri Davis candidate will satisfy the following requirements:
- A master's or doctoral degree in counseling, master’s of science social work, master’s of psychology or a master’s in a counseling-related field from an accredited college or university required.
- 5-10 years experience in managing a provider practice or other type of outpatient or inpatient treatment center.
- Program development and roll out experience with responsibility for financial as well as clinical outcomes.
- In-depth knowledge of evidence based care and outcomes methodology.
- Knowledge of systems, processes and measures for setting up integrated care delivery and care management systems.
- Computer proficiency.
Competitive Salary, Benefits and opportunity for growth.