Executive Management - ED, CEO, COO, VP Ops
Executive Director, for unique teen/young adult rehab RTC and IOP program brings 12 to 20 yo from self-destruction to self-esteem by treating the underlying causes of high-risk behavior by combining top notch clinical expertise and holistic care, to empower teens and restore families.
Settled in mid-west county of the northeast between New York City, NY, New Haven, CT and Springfield, MA rich with activities, ranging from historic, to the arts and community trending.
Are you a natural well-organized, strategic and hands-on leader:
- with a minimum 5 years management experience within behavioral health industry with a proven track record of growing programs and census?
- imbuing employees with passion, vision and commitment to motivate and maximize team performance?
- effective with both highly educated and experienced team while also bringing less experienced staff up to speed through mentoring, supporting and training?
- possessing exceptional verbal, and written communications skills?
- motivated by a fast paced, direct service environment and demonstrates the ability to work independently and use good judgement?
- experienced operator skilled at clinical, marketing, administrative and finance management?
If you thrive running a top-notch treatment center with continued growth opportunities, let’s talk!Please reply to this ad with 2-3 of your best available times and include your resume or call my office now! 901.763.0696.
JDi’s Success Record is at Your Service. Whatever your needs, JDi can either provide you with services or refer you to those who can. Call us today to plan for your next big success.
The qualified Jeri Davis candidate will satisfy the following requirements:
- A master's or doctoral degree in counseling, master’s of science social work, master’s of psychology or a master’s in a counseling-related field from an accredited college or university required.
- 5-10 years experience in managing a provider practice or other type of outpatient or inpatient treatment center.
- Program development and roll out experience with responsibility for financial as well as clinical outcomes.
- In-depth knowledge of evidence based care and outcomes methodology.
- Knowledge of systems, processes and measures for setting up integrated care delivery and care management systems.
- Computer proficiency.
Competitive Salary, Benefits and opportunity for growth.