Executive Management - ED, CEO, COO, VP Ops
Director of Operations for an internationally recognized eating disorder treatment program known for its outstanding medical and treatment staff, excellent outcomes-oriented treatment, and serene healing environment for adult women and adolescent girls suffering from anorexia nervosa, bulimia and other eating-related difficulties. Nestled in the “good old” mountains, prairies and plateaus of west south central US, and located on a 47-acre campus, each patient receives highly personalized care from an expert team committed to recovery and long-term health and wellness.
Are you a program or operations director with 5+ years’ results-driven servant leadership experience and are looking for a promotion?
- Oversee operations for full continuum of treatment services.
- Day-to-day responsibility for a highly successful specialty program within a NFP Health System.
- Develop and supervise systems and processes to minimize risks and maximize quality.
- Build cohesive teams and a great culture.
*Eating disorder treatment management experience, not required but desired.Let’s talk about this opportunity running a top-notch treatment center as soon as possible! Please reply to this email with 2-3 of your best available times or call my office now! 901.763.0696.
JDi’s Success Record is at Your Service. Whatever your needs, JDi can either provide you with services or refer you to those who can. Call us today to plan for your next big success.
The qualified Jeri Davis candidate will satisfy the following requirements:
- 5+ years operations director or administrative experience in behavioral health field, some eating disorder knowledge/experience ideal.
- Understanding and experience managing a behavioral health continuum of care.
- The Joint Commission
- National marketing strategy development
- Negotiating Single Case agreements
- Benefits verification process oversight.
Attractive Salary, Benefits and outstanding work enviironment.